777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was never any clarity or follow up on this tweet.

Given that are we to assume that 777 actually did provide the club with the funding this week…it’s a bold statement to leave hanging…..

As I have just posted, there are very good personal reasons why he hasn’t followed up in full.

This is one of the strangest things about the whole affair. If they knew their business interests couldn't stand up to scrutiny why did they invite so much onto themselves?
What better way to make yourself to seem legit and open to new lines of credit than owning a premier league football club?

For me, it seems like they’re in the live fast die young line of business and are trying to milk it for all it’s worth before they burn out.

What better way to make yourself to seem legit and open to new lines of credit than owning a premier league football club?

For me, it seems like they’re in the live fast die young line of business and are trying to milk it for all it’s worth before they burn out.
Yeah, certainly when it comes to Wander who just comes across as a typical coke-fuelled DGAF playboy. But it's not just him in their business - why has a guy like Steve Pasko, who is a more mature guy with a pretty solid CV let all this chaos unfold, shouldn't he be the adult in the room? If all these allegations and investigations about them are true they are risking not just going bust but possible jail time.

There are very good personal reasons why he’s been unable to answer in full.
Well, I certainly don't wish him any ill will, after his recent health issues, but he has been posting on X recently and after that initial post.

All we want are answers and he will often make statements that are leading, it's been an awful few years for Everton and we are all guilty of hanging on to any words of explanation or hope to end this hugely uncertain time.

As I said no one wishes him ill will but perhaps he needs to take some time away for his own sanity.