2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Just looking at Sky refwatch, and seeing the penalty incident again. I’m not sure whether intentional (I assume) but if intentional, so clever what he did by lifting both feet off the ground to show how much he was actually being held/carried….there was no way we weren’t getting a penalty. Clever play in my opinion.

Seems this Jim Ratcliffe fella is a terrible business man, and knows nothing about football. Slabhead in exchange for Brainthwaite. Does he dream this crap up or just terrible journalism. I dont even think Everton would go for that deal... maybe slabby along with 70mil + them paying his wages until 2025 could get a little interest.
Surely only hard cash will do the deal with our FFP situation anyway.

Most transfer rumors are fabrications. Further, any rumor with a swap of players is just some boob in his parent's basement making things up. It never happens.

I would take maguire with money. He would be a good signing for us. Straight swap no chance
If we want to get better as a club and progress, Maguire is exactly the sort of player we should be avoiding. Are we some sort of feeder club for Man utd rejects? Sometimes seems that way. He would just be another expensive drain on the club. 31 years old and his value will only drop. If we have to sell Branthwaite (i hope we can keep him) we should be looking to replace him with the next up and coming Branthwaite. Need to really focus our efforts on the youth set up. Constantly buying these 'experienced proven players on mega wages is pretty much what has got us in our current mess.

Anyone seen that moronic Howson video?

He really is a moron. Said Harry Maguire wouldn’t get a game for his 11th tier Sunday League side, and that Ed Woodward was a worse thing to happen to United than Munich. Thinks because he’s mates with Rio Ferdinand that it gives his footballing opinions more weight, when in reality it does the exact opposite because Rio is also a complete moron. His opinion is not to be taken seriously.