777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bloody hope so
Maybe it's blind faith but I just think we will see this season, perhaps the Dyche years as the time we started to turn the ship round.

I remember when Jesper Gronjkaer for Chelsea saying that the goal he scored ensured Abramovich invest in the club as it helped secure 4th spot.

I'm not saying the same will happen here but I think it's this season whereby we will identify in future years as the season we really had to stay up.

Umpteen reasons to knock 777 on the head but the idea of a multi-club investor which Moshiri advocated, didn't sit right with me. Whether Moshiri was sold on the idea (he's a gullible so and so) or he just tried to peddle such nonsense and pull the wool over our eyes to get them through the door. We'll never know.

Whoever comes in instead need to put Everton first.

Lets just hope what comes next is better.

I mean its the lowest bar in the world, but there are things lower.
Well if the deal had gone through we’d be owned by ACap by the end of the month. Foreclosure within weeks of taking the keys would be pretty tough to beat

Just another Sh*tshow in the continuing Saga of Everton Football Club.

If they can find something lower than Kenwright, Moshiri and 777 I’d actually be impressed
Kenwright wasn't really that bad. He had started something with Moyes, his biggest problem was that he was a millionaire playing a billionaires game. If Moyes hadn't dropped us we would be in a far healthier place now.

Kenwright wasn't really that bad. He had started something with Moyes, his biggest problem was that he was a millionaire playing a billionaires game. If Moyes hadn't dropped us we would be in a far healthier place now.
I’d have to completely disagree on that, David Moyes did an unbelievable job making a great team on a paper thin budget, but Kenwright rejected multiple massive investors to maintain control, couldn’t build a stadium, tried to move us to Kirkby, didn’t grow the team globally or commercially, he just got everything wrong but it was all fine as long as he stayed in charge.