2023/24 Sean Dyche

Manager Of The Month #ThankYouGaffer

Sorry lads but some of you in here and avoiding here wanted him sacked in March so this wouldn’t have happened. You know who you are.

I only hope you’ve learned your lesson that being an entitled demanding pissbaby compromises Everton. Just to ensure you have leaned that lesson and can show requisite humility, I’m giving you all until sundown to own your comments in March wanting, April’s Manager Of The Month and Everton Saviour Sean Dyche, sacked.

Tick tock lads.

Dyche outers right now
1715339204091.png

Sorry lads but some of you in here and avoiding here wanted him sacked in March so this wouldn’t have happened. You know who you are.

I only hope you’ve learned your lesson that being an entitled demanding pissbaby compromises Everton. Just to ensure you have leaned that lesson and can show requisite humility, I’m giving you all until sundown to own your comments in March wanting, April’s Manager Of The Month and Everton Saviour Sean Dyche, sacked.

Tick tock lads.
This just makes me want him sacked more.

Tick tock lads.

Hello.

Does this mean he's received recognition as being the very best manager in the league for April?

I said in June that a realistic minimum expectation should be 45 points. People were suggesting 40 points should be the target for him.

IMG_3041.png

We are on 45 points with 2 games left to play. So he can exceed what I felt was his minimum target. Yes there has been some long periods of turgid football that many managers wouldn’t have survived and he has had two 4 games runs that really stand out and have given us over half our points.

I personally wanted him gone with how dire it was from December to March, but he has met my minimum expectation so he does deserve another season based off that.

It includes snotting Liverpool to take their title hope away and sent Klopp packing.

It cancels that out entirely, IMO.
Ask me in Dec do I want 4 months without a win, but stay in the league, and win a goodison park derby for the first time in 14 years whilst stopping Klopps last chance for a title with them, I'm biting your hand off.