2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

The old “we don’t welcome any offers, but would quite like £x” approach will be employed again. Then we will accept a much lower fee with unattainable add ons, just so the press releases will say fee “could rise as high as £x”.

Obvious that we need to sell this summer, but I can't help feeling that him saying it out loud isn't helpful.

Is it going to be Richy all over again, with clubs low-balling us because we are desperate?
Precisely this. At least put on some front that we will be hard to negotiate with and will only accept top dollar.

What Players do you reckon you guys would be selling?

Surely the obvious 2 that jump out that are worth quite a bit are Branthwaite and Onana?

£70-80m for Branthwaite? £50-60m Onana?

You wanna buy them mate?
Would love Brathwaite but he deserves game time, he's such a talent.

Funnily Enough could see INEOS coming in with a derisory bid to kick start their summer and you guys laughing it out.

Can't see him starting over Gabriel or Saliba at this moment, and I doubt we'd put the money up for him you'd guys want, if he was to be our first choice pairing then yeah.

100% would take a crack at Onana for £50-60m though, he's a beast

Would love Brathwaite but he deserves game time, he's such a talent.

Funnily Enough could see INEOS coming in with a derisory bid to kick start their summer and you guys laughing it out.

Can't see him starting over Gabriel or Saliba at this moment, and I doubt we'd put the money up for him you'd guys want, if he was to be our first choice pairing then yeah.

100% would take a crack at Onana for £50-60m though, he's a beast
Onana would probably do ok with you.

Currently he's half arsing around the pitch here, but he's a very talented boy.

And yeah you are probably 1 of a few teams who don't really need Branners.

What Players do you reckon you guys would be selling?

Surely the obvious 2 that jump out that are worth quite a bit are Branthwaite and Onana?

£70-80m for Branthwaite? £50-60m Onana?
Yeah most likely, there are a few fringe players who will probably leave like Maupay (no way he comes back here after moaning about the club multiple times) also Holgate we could give away as nobody is going to be silly enough to give us actual money for him, a few more. In an ideal world we would get rid of the likes of Keane and Godfrey but it won't happen.