Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

He’ll play Maguire if he’s fit

Southgate sticks by his boys

It’s why he’ll waste a squad place on “Hendo” who is past his best and wasn’t good to begin with

And, to be fair, it's why he never gave in to the media pressure and dropped Pickford

I'm convinced it's played a big part in why Pickford has stayed with us as long as he has

Other England managers would have just looked on the badge of his club and picked the Arsenal guy instead, but Southgate stuck with him

Not needing to get a move to keep his England hopes alive really helped us out

We’ll win this tournament. We don’t have a great manager and the defence is mediocre but with Rice in midfield and the attacking quality we have, I’m confident they will have more than enough to win.

We’ll win this tournament. We don’t have a great manager and the defence is mediocre but with Rice in midfield and the attacking quality we have, I’m confident they will have more than enough to win.
Out in the quarters to whoever you get between Spain, Croatia, or Italy (I’m assuming England top the group). Southgate won’t get out of his own way and it’ll continue to bite you.

Out in the quarters to whoever you get between Spain, Croatia, or Italy (I’m assuming England top the group). Southgate won’t get out of his own way and it’ll continue to bite you.
We'd struggle against Spain but I think we'd beat Italy or Croatia if we came up against them

Just tried to pick a first 11 and realised we have no fullbacks and not very good CBs.

Thats the issue for me…..the last 18 months could have been used to get Branthwaite, Guehi, Colwill used to playing together or with stones…..but nooooo, Southgate stuck with 32 and 33 year olds.

Thats why we need 2 very good central midfielders…to protect his shortcomings.

We could have even looked to play Stones with Rice based on his seasons with City…but we badly need him at centre back because of my first point.

And, to be fair, it's why he never gave in to the media pressure and dropped Pickford

I'm convinced it's played a big part in why Pickford has stayed with us as long as he has

Other England managers would have just looked on the badge of his club and picked the Arsenal guy instead, but Southgate stuck with him

Not needing to get a move to keep his England hopes alive really helped us out
Nah mate, no other English keeper is performing anywhere near Pickford, and hasn't for years.

Had Ramsdale kept his shirt maybe, be he didn't and all the media was wrong about him.

Butland should be back in the squad as 2nd or 3rd choice….he would also be one I want if we lost Pickford.