777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was Josh there yesterday ?
Josh!?
1714288472629.png

Whether borrowed or not it is a ton of cash. Also if borrowed not sure how I get it becomes equity. Do we not think it is invested rather than borrowed ?
It was definitely borrowed , from A-Cap originally before they removed the facility and publicly distanced themselves from 777 due to the latter’s credit downgrade and pressure from US regulators concerned over their business practices.
Quite how you turn borrowed money into equity satisfactorily while still having to repay the amount ( with necessary interest) has been a question I have posed without finding an answer.
Only answer I can envisage is to increase the clubs revenue to allow repayments.
So raised ticket prices , profit from player sales would be needed for them to be able to service the debts incurred while purchasing the club.

Last edited:
Emergency banter. No need to shift target mate just because you look like a fool. Have a great day - half fulll, half empty or humorous. Up to you.

Huh?? I exaggerated it to the point where I was sure everyone understood it was a joke. However it seemed I failed to do that for everyone. Can a mod just delete everything about it? I am not in a state of mind to argue and get attacked like this. Never thought it would be received in this way.

Huh?? I exaggerated it to the point where I was sure everyone understood it was a joke. However it seemed I failed to do that for everyone. Can a mod just delete everything about it? I am not in a state of mind to argue and get attacked like this. Never thought it would be received in this way.
Chill bro. No attacking here. Just commented that it was a slightly pessimistic outlook. Sometimes you have to live with your decisions in life, good, bad or indifferent. Take the loss and move along.