Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do 777 keep coming up with the money each month? And how are they paying the money back each month?

And what makes us more desirable than an other company they have? They keep pumping money in, and I guess we haven't started paying then back yet, but they are prepared to sacrifice other companies they own or have an interest in.
Not understanding this whole situation here. 777 seem desperate to take over even though they don’t have the money and are just trying to borrow it to take over .. Why ? . Moshiri seems to be gone altogether but was at the chelsea game .. it like a big game of poker with to many people pot committed and not sure what the best next move is … after a horrible season on the pitch ( beating the RS ) the only exception we all need this sorted if for nothing else our sanity ! Where are these “waiting in the wings” people as we desperately need them to show there hand and soon … crazy times !

Cheers goat

So this deadline not been met yet ?

They obviously still putting money in so they still think that they will compete this takeover (777).

That’s what I read from that
I have no idea mate, its just crazy out there, everybody is all saying different things, impossible to know the truth currently.

But I will say, Bobbles recent track record is fairly solid.

I have no idea mate, its just crazy out there, everybody is all saying different things, impossible to know the truth currently.

But I will say, Bobbles recent track record is fairly solid.
TBF Bobbles contact might know the money landed but not where it came from, just assumed 777... IDK, I guess we will find out tomorrow....

Hopefully...

Maybe!

TBF Bobbles contact might know the money landed but not where it came from, just assumed 777... IDK, I guess we will find out tomorrow....

Hopefully...

Maybe!
BBC reporting it as if from 777. 🤷‍♂️

BBC reporting it as if from 777. 🤷‍♂️

BBC, Myers, Bobble and Mark Douglas at the I all said the money came from 777 but they’ve likely had the same briefing. I’m interested to hear Esk’s
alternative version.

They are selling their grannies and their employees grannies. Soon there won’t be any grannies left.
IMG_3559.jpeg

It's Simon Goodley. He's an utter spoof who's gotten EVERYTHING wrong since reporting on Everton for the past 2 years.

Look at the article: it's full of conjecture "we understand that...", "believed to be...".

Its pure harassment from a newspaper (The Guardian) that are all guns blazing on a geo-political crusade against any Russian connection to any British institution.

He knows f.a.

Dismiss it completely.
Did not expect Dave to go full tankie in this thread.

On topic it looks like 777s goose is cooked but how long would it take to get new funding if come the end of May they can't write anymore cheques.