777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At what stage would the PL step in and say that with all the new problems with 777, that they wont allow 777 to proceed even if they found the MSP loan money?

At what stage would the PL step in and say that with all the new problems with 777, that they wont allow 777 to proceed even if they found the MSP loan money?

They won’t.

777 will preclude themselves either by being found guilty of alleged fraud or going to the wall.

Either of which above actually probably won’t matter, as they couldn’t ever raise the required funding and they definitely aren’t now.

The accounts don't make for good reading and the new PSR (whatever it's called) puts a limit on spend. Anyone coming in may well cover the debt but then be told they can't spend a great deal on the squad to stay within the expenditure threshold. Anyone looking at that squad knows there's a major rebuild but can't spend the cash they want on it. I'd say there's not many potential owners about who want to pay off £500m of debt and not invest in the squad, which puts their asset at risk of relegation and naff money coming in, in lieu of PL cash.

In the event of administration what would happen?
Obviously 9 points. But - would loans get written off? Would we own or even have the new stadium? Would administrators force the sale of players to pay fees/bills etc?

So this would be considered by any potential ‘alternative bidder’.

That money invested by Moshiri through BlueSky or whatever is just gone, nobody’s getting it back.
It gives Moshiri a slight advantage in negotiations.

Advantage is probably the wrong word.

All told Moshiri/Usmanov have "invested" around 800million in the club so far, give or take.

Thats his break even figure.

I think everybody can agree hes never breaking even.

The accounts don't make for good reading and the new PSR (whatever it's called) puts a limit on spend. Anyone coming in may well cover the debt but then be told they can't spend a great deal on the squad to stay within the expenditure threshold. Anyone looking at that squad knows there's a major rebuild but can't spend the cash they want on it. I'd say there's not many potential owners about who want to pay off £500m of debt and not invest in the squad, which puts their asset at risk of relegation and naff money coming in, in lieu of PL cash.
If the new owners are cash rich and can pay off all the loans, whilst accepting for a couple of years they wont really be able to drag a wage out of the club so to speak, then surely theres massive savings on interest payments to start with?

In the event of administration what would happen?
Obviously 9 points. But - would loans get written off? Would we own or even have the new stadium? Would administrators force the sale of players to pay fees/bills etc?
Basically, our assets would be sold off to pay creditors.

The only assets we currently own are the players.

The Stadium is a grey area.

Liquidation is selling assets (such as players) i thought? Administration is working on getting a company back to making a profit. Although I'd imagine the same outcome would be what would happen. (Selling players)

If somebody came in tomorrow and they were pretty clean, we could probably get it done by the end of the Transfer window.

Maybe.

But nobody is coming in tomorrow.

777 are "paid up" till the end of the month, so realistically I doubt anything at all happens before the end of May.

i will walk around millwall singing come on you irons if nobody else buys us

i’m that confident