777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone noticed an increase in people leaving positions at the club in recent months.

I suspect it’s a difficult work environment, with a lack of governance, resource, supporry and absolute uncertainty on future security.

Again the whole confusion and uncertainty on the clubs future is undermining us.

In the above scenario competent people will just leave.

No mockery from me, against the backdrop of 777s issues it maybe be would be more surprising if they WERE able to continue making payments to us as normal. I'm not sure who would step in though (Moshiri himself trying to keep the deal alive?) and I assume from the lack of follow up Paul's been unable to verify who did make the payment? Or are we back into "....who does not wish to be named" territory?
Let's just agree that such information is sensitive mate.

Has anyone noticed an increase in people leaving positions at the club in recent months.

I suspect it’s a difficult work environment, with a lack of governance, resource, supporry and absolute uncertainty on future security.

Again the whole confusion and uncertainty on the clubs future is undermining us.

I thought he was going because we brought James Vaughan in to do roughly the same job?

Honest answer mate, I am not at liberty to say.
And that's the problem, isn't it? I totally get why you can't say, it's not your story to tell, but after getting a variety of things wrong and promising reveals that never come Mr Esk has little credibility remaining. Neither do Moshiri or 777, to be fair, but that's where we are. An information vacuum.

Tbf, I think this move is less about Everton and more about Dan Rice. Yes it's a smaller club but it's a huge promotion and a great opportunity for the guy.

And that's the problem, isn't it? I totally get why you can't say, it's not your story to tell, but after getting a variety of things wrong and promising reveals that never come Mr Esk has little credibility remaining. Neither do Moshiri or 777, to be fair, but that's where we are. An information vacuum.
With respect mate, there are very good personal reasons why Esk wasn't able to fully answer the questions he was asked on Twitter.

As I've said on here many, many times... I have known him personally for over ten years and have attended several business meetings with him.
He is a very serious and successful businessman and he's never given me a bum steer.