777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well best of luck to standard liege and their fans.

No money to pay the wages. That is a no no straight away. Be it not been able to pay the super star footballers right down to the tea lady. Not paying wages is cun bad in my book. What about the day to day expenses. Keeping the lights on, etc. 777 going to magically pull another few million out of their backsides to keep that club going until next season. It do standard liege have a Taylor swift concert lined up this summer to play at their stadium.

Also can't see it being usamonov behind 777. Or is 777 the go-to company for bad men to launder their money through or avoid international sanctions.

We might as well go looking for cash rich buyers in North Korea or Palestine!

With Myers saying there will be a resolution by Saturday. What is a resolution? Another promise from 777 saying we will have a NatWest statement showing we got a few million with a credit limit on top of that. You either got the money or you haven't

So if I'm the new owner of Everton and he says i want my money and i say no for the next 1000 years - what's he going to do about it - the money is gone.

777 have consequence as we pay interest on their loan - no one is privy to their loan agreement so we don't know what security they hold, they are just least senior debt.

Before any new ownership or exchange of his stake he will be writing off that debt - he already has in the 777 agreement if they are paying £69 million.

Its inconsequential, that money is gone.
He could ask the courts to decide

He could ask the courts to decide

Decide what though - he gave money - with no conditions or security. Whats the court going to enforce.

Whether the loan is payed back or not - is up to him right now, he can decide to call in his loan today - why isnt he......because he knows the money is gone.

If he looses operational control of the club, the new shareholders will just agree not to pay back the loan and there is nothing he can do about it.

The money is gone, if it wasn't 777 wouldn't have an agreed price of £69 mill for 90% of the club, it would be +200 mill.

Its the majority shareholder who decides whether that loan is paid back, not Moshiri - though he's majority shareholder at the moment - conceivably this summer he can sell Pickford, Onana and Brathwaite and trouser 200 mill, he wont though, because he knows the money is gone. If the club changes hands you can bet anything there will be provision that money is long gone - it wont be an issue.

Last edited:

Like most I have absolutely no idea what’s going on here but it’s pretty much the weirdest set of circumstances around a takeover you could imagine . If you’d stuck this in a script for that Dream Team on sky they’d have knocked it back as too unbelievable and stuck with the ghost of carl fletcher storyline .

People speculating about usmanov are doing so , I believe , because they’re trying to make sense of this chaos

Think it’s fair to say 777 aren’t having a brilliant week

“According to an official club communiqué, Red Star FC manager Habib Beye will depart the club after choosing not to extend his contract following promotion to Ligue 2 as champions of France’s third tier. RMC Sport journalist Fabrice Hawkins reports that his departure was motivated by uncertainty over the club’s project, as owners 777 Partners become the subject of a major fraud claim in the United States.”

Sunday, Monday…