Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Biggest bells (2nd most votes wins)

Biggest bells?

• The English

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Welsh

Votes: 19 16.7%
  • Scottish

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Northern Irish

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Irish

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • French

Votes: 38 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
zo3Ea7y.gif

I've met people from all of those places except Northern Ireland.

My best mate is English and can be an unbearable **** when he wants, but overall, he sound. The type that would do anything for his mates.

I have a good friend who is French, and she's a sweetheart. Lovely human being. Her husband who is also French is the one of the biggest bells I've ever met...just a horrible, horrible person. I voted French.

I love being able to speak french lad, the birds love it. Voted English because in some areas theres a lot of bellends.

They might, and the language is nice, but the people are horrible, arrogant, snobby bells. Don't ever go to Paris.

They might, and the language is nice, but the people are horrible, arrogant, snobby bells. Don't ever go to Paris.
Not planning to. Only places I've used it are in Tahiti and New Caledonia. Might go to Canada where it would be useful too. The ones that I've met are a bad lot, but the language just shaded it for me. Mimes ffs, hate them

Not planning to. Only places I've used it are in Tahiti and New Caledonia. Might go to Canada where it would be useful too. The ones that I've met are a bad lot, but the language just shaded it for me. Mimes ffs, hate them

Look at their rugby team, bunch of bad bells, especially when they beat the All Blacks with alarming regularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back