how does it go???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The [Poor language removed] have lost as many as we have, all they have done in not let those late goals in. They have spent millions on strikers and as a result have scored six more goals than EFC. They are fourth whilst we lay back in sixth, forget about what might have been it is still possible with a couple more good wins for us to catch them before the close. They've got their heads stuck up their arses thinking about European glory, we can pip them at the post.

For all of you Moyes beaters just consider what we've done this year, the [Poor language removed] and Arsenal know, both have only taken one point from us this season. With any luck at all we could/should have won three other matches and had a point against Spurs. Don't cry over spilt milk we can still catch them and next year they'll all fear us in our dilapidated stadium controlled by a carrot topped boss. Be positive lads, on the run in we should fear no team, the Manc's and Chelsea included.;) ;) ;) ;)

Damn Straight Mont!

Ive watched us play since they started showing live games here (about seven years) and supported for a hell of a lot longer and this is probably the first time I can feel Moyes building a team. He's mastered the duck and weave and now he's learning to attack. I think the players we are linked with now is a guage to the possibilities we never dreamed of 5 years ago. How many players can you name who weve missed buying, could you say has improved their club. Sissoko straight away for mine, but then I struggle. Parker and Emre both have been poor in a great geordie side! Who we beat 3-0!

And thats another difference; now we are beating sides, even good sides by a couple or three when we were scraping 1-0's and losing heavily at times. Sure, the one nils are still there, but we are converting more goals. Im always proud to look at the goals for, against the teams around us on the ladder and see we are +12 and their all minuses or +1's!!! Suckers!

Hey did you check the pics on the media page? Dunno what Cahill is driving but it looks schmick.

Damn Straight Mont!

Ive watched us play since they started showing live games here (about seven years) and supported for a hell of a lot longer and this is probably the first time I can feel Moyes building a team. He's mastered the duck and weave and now he's learning to attack. I think the players we are linked with now is a guage to the possibilities we never dreamed of 5 years ago. How many players can you name who weve missed buying, could you say has improved their club. Sissoko straight away for mine, but then I struggle. Parker and Emre both have been poor in a great geordie side! Who we beat 3-0!

And thats another difference; now we are beating sides, even good sides by a couple or three when we were scraping 1-0's and losing heavily at times. Sure, the one nils are still there, but we are converting more goals. Im always proud to look at the goals for, against the teams around us on the ladder and see we are +12 and their all minuses or +1's!!! Suckers!

Hey did you check the pics on the media page? Dunno what Cahill is driving but it looks schmick.

Made up you've made it back Mc, stick around this is busier than TW and you'll recognise most of the lads on here mate, enjoy. Keep checking the shout box in case you are wanted;) ;) ;)

Am I right in saying that Liverpool have spent more than any other club in Britain over the last 5 years?

And for all that money they are 18 points behind the top spot and 11 ahead of us. For all their boasting and cash splashing they haven't gone anywhere in 10 years!

Under Onionhead and Froglegs before him they have spent tens of millions. Some on reckon up how much these two managers have spent and take off what they got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.