Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I don't know how this rumour started because there's basically nothing online that I can find that states when his contract actually ends. A 2 year contract seems very short for a dof though
It started when 777 came about and they met Thelwell and Dyche and there were some suggestions that 777 were less than impressed with the body of work that Thelwell had done and I can understand that someone like Spors might think that as he is a proper DoF. That then led to rumours that Thelwell wouldn't have a future under 777 and stuff about how his contract was up anyway (no idea if this is true)

It started when 777 came about and they met Thelwell and Dyche and there were some suggestions that 777 were less than impressed with the body of work that Thelwell had done and I can understand that someone like Spors might think that as he is a proper DoF. That then led to rumours that Thelwell wouldn't have a future under 777 and stuff about how his contract was up anyway (no idea if this is true)
Is Spors a "proper dof"? His resume is really not all that impressive and he hasn't done that job since 2019

It is also important that I am completely candid with you. The reality is, given the regulations in place and the Club’s current financial position, we have to trade well. Working within such tight financial parameters makes the job extremely difficult. Whilst we want to ensure the team is as competitive as possible, we cannot lose sight of our central objective to protect the long-term stability of the Club.

That does mean players will be sold, and also that every tool at our disposal will be used to secure new additions to the squad, including utilisation of the loan market. Both Sean and I understand the responsibility we have – and that is a responsibility which has to be our priority. That may not be exciting to hear but, under our current circumstances, it is the right thing for Everton.

EVERLOAN EVERLOAN EVERLOAN
AKA

"We will be selling our best players and replacing them with free transfers and loan signings."

Nothing like a ruined Everton summer before it's even started.

16 players have played over 500mins this season. The ones who havent:

Maupay -- Went on loan. Not missed.
Chermiti -- 3rd choice CF
Danjuma -- 3rd choice LW
Gomes -- Not missed
Keane -- 4th/5th choice
Dobbin -- Backup
Coleman -- 4th choice RB

Weve clearly lost an enormous amount by not playing all of them much more frequently lol

What a shame Coleman, Keane, Gomes, Danjuma & Maupay's wages were part of the stupidity with having a bloated squad.
Danjuma was a completely brainless loan signing.

16 players have played over 500mins this season. The ones who havent:

Maupay -- Went on loan. Not missed.
Chermiti -- 3rd choice CF
Danjuma -- 3rd choice LW
Gomes -- Not missed
Keane -- 4th/5th choice
Dobbin -- Backup
Coleman -- 4th choice RB

Weve clearly lost an enormous amount by not playing all of them much more frequently lol

What a shame Coleman, Keane, Gomes, Danjuma & Maupay's wages were part of the stupidity with having a bloated squad.
Who are the four at rb ahead of Coleman?

Hope the players sold are onana, maupay and Keane, but i hate saying it i can see us cashing in on one of either Pickford or branthwaite as well.