The Everton Board Thread

Kenwright is the biggest stain on Everton's history from 1989 as arguably one of the biggest clubs in the land to level with Brighton and Brentford....
Yeah because they are also ever presents in the Premier League, we have ONE person to thank for that, while his successor did everything he could to sink us until this current board took the reins in Janurary and turned us back in the right direction.

His company KAM Sports have zero experience in running sports clubs apparently. But I'm guessing are experienced in building projects/real estate (I've not actually checked this!). Stadium funding of some sort would make more sense with this lot.

Maybe Ill do some proper reading on them later and gain a better overall perspective!

Only thing the fella has experience in is defaulting on loans.

Swerve x100000

Yeah because they are also ever presents in the Premier League, we have ONE person to thank for that, while his successor did everything he could to sink us until this current board took the reins in Janurary and turned us back in the right direction.
I guess we have different expectations of what was possible since 1989 and the status at that time, and where we are now. Moshiri has interfered and wasted money but he has done more to try and move the club forward than Blue Bill ever did, Bill just wanted the association of the boardrooms.

I guess we have different expectations of what was possible since 1989 and the status at that time, and where we are now. Moshiri has interfered and wasted money but he has done more to try and move the club forward than Blue Bill ever did, Bill just wanted the association of the boardrooms.
You mean he has done more to try and move the club forward financially, but the fact remains he didnt, he took us backwards at an alarming rate, with money he turned Everton into a shadow of what it was under Kenwright with no money, thats a stright up fact