Match Thread Everton v Man United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like facing any side coming off a beating. An early goal in our favour would rattle them badly. My hunch is we might lose here, just a feeling.

Really depends what United turns up in my opinion.
One thing for sure is that the proper Everton we love, with balls and snide and passion and commitment will be playing and the crowd will be well up for it after a day on the ale waiting for the stupid late kick off.
If it’s a close game it’ll be a battle between fan boost or VAR/ref cheating - excited to see!
Thought the police never wanted another weekend, evening match Between us and the mancs.

Man U have had some reasonable results this season but I’m not convinced they are vastly improved. I don’t think we get beat and hopefully win by the odd goal but it will be a close game

First goal important, be a different test than last seasons game at Goodison but were strong against United at Goodison and a night match should suit us well for atmosphere. Gotta score first.

Really depends what United turns up in my opinion.
One thing for sure is that the proper Everton we love, with balls and snide and passion and commitment will be playing and the crowd will be well up for it after a day on the ale waiting for the stupid late kick off.
If it’s a close game it’ll be a battle between fan boost or VAR/ref cheating - excited to see!
If Arsenal beat the RS in the 4:30 game, you can bet the ground will be bouncing with everyone in a boss mood.

+ the ale all day Obvs.

Not great for the traveling fans in work the next day but 7pm on a sunday aint a bad time to be watching footy i think.

We nick it 2-1 with two counter attacking goals from Gray and Gordon

Not great for the traveling fans in work the next day but 7pm on a sunday aint a bad time to be watching footy i think.

We nick it 2-1 with two counter attacking goals from Gray and Gordon
I think its a great kick off time, an hour earlier then most night games too

Status
Not open for further replies.