Match Thread Everton v Man United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Arsenal beat the RS in the 4:30 game, you can bet the ground will be bouncing with everyone in a boss mood.

+ the ale all day Obvs.

Would be sick of course, that said Arsenal bottle it against Liverpool even worse than we do these days!

Come on Mikel, beat them and give us a TV gold post-match fume from Klopp, please.

Easy win. Onana and Maupay to score, DCL on after 60 minutes to pat Martinez on the head like a boss lad. Cue the Tan Haag doomsday sayers in post match. Gary Neville's voice hitting record highs while he cries for the Glaziers to give the crumbling theatre of dreams back. Cant wait.

Easy win. Onana and Maupay to score, Dominic Calvert-Lewin on after 60 minutes to pat Martinez on the head like a boss lad. Cue the Tan Haag doomsday sayers in post match. Gary Neville's voice hitting record highs while he cries for the Glaziers to give the crumbling theatre of dreams back. Cant wait.

Would love Onana to get his first goal against these

These also play in Cyprus tomorrow evening, although probably not a full XI
Given their recent run of results and the resulting pressure from their over-entitled fanbase, I reckon Ten Hag will feel the need to get a firm win. He may well go close to full strength because they've already lost one match in their EL group.

I wonder if Casemiro will get a start, considering how awful their midfield was v City.

Would be sick of course, that said Arsenal bottle it against Liverpool even worse than we do these days!

Come on Mikel, beat them and give us a TV gold post-match fume from Klopp, please.
RS will likely raise their game against the bigger sides like they used to pre-Klopp.
But this seems a different Arsenal so far…….. let’s hope they keep their mini revival going at least one more week.

As probably already noted numerous times, they've got a European game tomorrow which they need to win and so have little time to prepare for this, although as elite athletes and having a large squad, fatigue shouldn't be an issue at all for them against us.

Fully expecting some radical changes from the City embarrassment, with at least Ronaldo, Martial, Shaw and Casemiro coming into the XI.

At home though, back to back victories, a tight defence, settled midfield and just two important player out, I fancy our chances.

Gordon in for Gray who continues to be too wasteful in the final third of the field, McNeil to keep his place.

It's going to be the real acid test our midfield up against Eriksen and Casemiro.

I called the last game correctly at 2-1 and I'm going for the same scoreline here.

UTT!

….suspect it’ll be like an away game with us sitting deep so they are unable to exploit the space behind our back 4.

Regardless of recent performances, they do possess quality in the top third and we’ll have to ride our luck. We might need two goals to win but we can win.

it might sound a bit daft, but an Arsenal victory earlier in the day will give the fans a boost, heighten the atmosphere and increase our chances.

Our last four goals have come from four different players: Gordon, Maupay, Coady, and McNeil.

I'd like to see Onana and Iwobi score the next two, on Sunday against Utd.

Sharing the goals around like we've lost Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.