Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another half with 1 shot on target.... I want to love Frank but performances like this make me question the process. This looks identical to the game at GP last season.

Onana and Gueye have been awful on the ball. Gueye has won it back lots, but it’s usually after he has just given it away. As for Onana, the less said the better. Really poor from him.

….thought we might just get to half-time but not surprising Leicester finally got that goal.

Very slow in possession, looking to play through central midfielders who haven’t got the quality to play that way. We know what Gueye is good at and we know what he’s not good at, yet we seem to want to play through him.

We’re a threat when we get the ball forward, I’d like us to take the option of hitting DCL and wide areas from the back rather than laboriously play it around no-mans land where Leicester are better than us.

Games not over unless Leicester score again.

A stunning, wonder goal? A speculative lob from 30 yards more like. Like the other speculative lob by Newcastle(?) a couple of weeks ago. Okay it's a goal, but let's not go overboard. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.