Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a comedy of clowns. Awful slip and then awful attempt at a block from holgate. Cherry on top goes to keane’s air shot attempt at a clearance before it reaches their scorer. The circus has arrived in Bournemouth tonight in full swing.

If it was a case of the front line missing alot I`d agree, we dont create anything, like I said the whole of this season our average shots on target per 45 minutes is 1, 0 in two games this season.

We look far better in the 4-2-3-1 with Iwobi in the 10 we saw against Palace, we haven`t seen it since, if it was Rafael I`d swear he was trying to take us down!

We don't create a lot but we do create some huge chances.

Shots on target stat doesn't tell you we've had games we're players have ballooned one on ones.

We're 13th for Big Chances Missed (15) same as Leicester, so we do create more opportunities than even Chelsea (14). Thing is...Goals scored we're 16th. Leicester are 7th in comparison. We're also 18th for general shots.

So while we create big chances...we don't score them and don't take enough shots either.

Status
Not open for further replies.