2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battered by a reserve team and a strong possibility we will be either in or very close to the relegation zone by the weekend with no further PL games till boxing day. Any other club would pull the trigger as it could not get any more obvious that this simply isn't working. Being a nice guy and liked by the supporters is all fine and dandy but it isn't enough to keep you in this league.

Reserves battered our reserves

I'm not that bothered by going out of the cup but the manner of the defeat has been poor.

I like Frank, but he has made Saturday a must win for himself by making 11 changes and bringing in the awful defence from last season.

I've defended him a lot, and think in time he will be a better manager, but he isn't giving himself that time currently (not being helped by absolutely abysmal finishing like in the first half today and the horrendous defensive mistakes either though)
It's the motivation for me. If he's convinced we're so dire that he needed to sacrifice tonight to cling to three points Saturday, that's probably the type of unenviable and unpopular decision EFC need.

Lampard disrespected the fans and the competition

Its a disgrace.

It was obvious this would happen from the minute the team was named. People can gloss over it all they want by i am disgusted. Absolutely livid at the team selection
Fair play to u mate .
I'm livid and disgusted over the last 10 years or so..tonight doesn't change that.
You are his biggest fan. What do u think now ?

I'm not that bothered by going out of the cup but the manner of the defeat has been poor.

I like Frank, but he has made Saturday a must win for himself by making 11 changes and bringing in the awful defence from last season.

I've defended him a lot, and think in time he will be a better manager, but he isn't giving himself that time currently (not being helped by absolutely abysmal finishing like in the first half today and the horrendous defensive mistakes either though)
Frank will be better in time based on what? Sorry I don't see it personally. I fear he isn't up to it. You really have to have an x factor as a manager to succeed in the prem. And its difficult to see that he has it. He talks a good game and seems likeable but he just doesn't seem to have any edge over better managers and it's becoming apparent in his results.

Battered by a reserve team and a strong possibility we will be either in or very close to the relegation zone by the weekend with no further PL games till boxing day. Any other club would pull the trigger as it could not get any more obvious that this simply isn't working. Being a nice guy and liked by the supporters is all fine and dandy but it isn't enough to keep you in this league.

ha ha. pulling the trigger - yearh i mean a new manager will score us goals. and make sure the players don’t have brain farts

and play our best 11 every game even tho we have one striker

Status
Not open for further replies.