2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to quite a few people on here to be a succesful manager its all about spending money apparently.
Yes .Spend half a billion and you have Lampard telling you you need to spend another half billion. Not his fault that he is a s..t manager either.

This is the first time that i'm getting very dark thoughts here. I mean Frank saved us from relegation last season, after that kopite nearly took us down but we need to see a positive response on Saturday.

We can't follow up this disaster with another one. I really do want Frank to succeed here but he has to help himself as well.
I'm not even convinced Frank saved us last season. We dropped further from Rafael's levels under him. The sheer grit and determination of the players saved this club

The wage thieves and the bedwetters are going to win again. Lampard will be sacked soon. He definitely won't see this season out and we'll have to start all over again. The next patsy will be in this exact same position this time next year and the cycle will start again. We'll never move on from this because some of our fans simply won't accept that there is no short term solution to fix our problems and our incompetent and cowardly owner/board will inevitably panic and hit the reset button to placate those fans. We're up there with the worst run clubs in the whole sport. We're an utter shambles and objectively deserve relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.