Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgers was given time to turn things around when things went bad at Leicester and tbf seems have done it - so it is possible. I have seen a lot of Blues managers come and go. I never get attached to them - for me, it is simply about the club. I was looking at FL at the end of the game and I think he might actually resign rather than being sacked.

Rodgers was given time to turn things around when things went bad at Leicester and tbf seems have done it - so it is possible. I have seen a lot of Blues managers come and go. I never get attached to them - for me, it is simply about the club. I was looking at FL at the end of the game and I think he might actually resign rather than being sacked.
He had already won a fa cup mate and he has a actual style

Well, they genuinely have a quality squad. We don't. But there again, Frank saw fit to spend 60m on Maupay, McNeil and Onana when we needed proven attackers and wingers in as first priority following Richarlison's sale. His fault.

He wont resign, when does a manager ever resign and forego a pay-off?

He's been talking alot about liking being in Liverpool, enjoying being at the club etc. He will not resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.