Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think he is good enough at the moment, but it despairs me to think we are becoming another Watford and sacking manager after manager. Lampard does have to look at himself though, he sticks with out of form players far too long, leaves his substitutions much too late and has so far been extremely unwilling to give our youth players a chance. I get that bringing kids into a losing team can damage their confidence, but if we are getting beat anyway, a kid substitute will always get a free ride from the crowd. Coady had it right, its too easy to play for us, that is down to Lampard playing the likes of Gordon, Gana, Grey and even Pickford at times, despite them being dreadful.
so no to sacking him, yes to giving him an almighty kick up the hoop!

Rafael was sacked after 19 games in which he amassed 19 points, Lampard currently has 14 points from 15 games so needs 5 points from the next 4 to just get on a par with him...

Dont forget Rafael didnt have Coady, Tarkowski, Onana, Gueye. He had that group of frauds and could only add Townsend, Begovic and Rondon on free transfers and Gray for 1.7m.

Frank spent 60m on Onana, McNeil and Maupay and added a further 5 players to be even further away from what Rafael did?

Not defending Rafael because he was ?, but Lampard is doing much much worse yet most on here want to keep him.

Tory boy Lampard has had you all off, big time...
What's your alternate solution to Lampard then? cmon you clearly have disliked the guy from the moment he walked through the door here.

Let's face it who on earth would want to come here at the minute we are an absolute mess this is going to take time to fix let's get behind the manger and not give the gutless players an opportunity to hide and use the manger as an excuse
Your wrong, plenty would come here, its Everton and its the Premier League...

Who would have thought Emery would have gone to Villa who were below us at the time and on the verge of the relegation zone.

Lampard survives because Everton and the fans dont want another sacking but he deserves the sack although for some so called experts he is untouchable. He took 2 teams to Bourmouth and got trashed and we play utter rubbish. Yesterday the defence and Pickford were not there to save him from defeat. His win rate equals the beloved Benitez. He is lucky because we cannot afford another sacking, that's all. His football plan B is inexistent

He doesn’t have a Plan A, never mind a Plan B.

What's your alternate solution to Lampard then? cmon you clearly have disliked the guy from the moment he walked through the door here.
Nope I havent disliked him as you say, the dislike came when clearly he wasnt up to the job and cost us points with his poor game management, late subs, poor formations and tactics etc which did not suit these players....

You`ve got to ask yourself why, when changing 1/2 the squad we are still getting the same type of results. The new players must be as bad as the last, or is it down to the way we are set up? By a coach which has achieved nothing and is gaslighting this fanbase.....

Plenty out their to choose from BUT whoever I say you will tell me wont come here.... Been here too many times.

The basic arguments for Frank staying is `we cant keep sacking managers` and `who else is there` because no one can defend the job he is doing becuase he is only worse than Mike Walker since the Premier League started....

Dave, I ain’t writing off City.

They lost home to Brentford today…they struggled to beat Fulham at home last week.

But as you imply, Wolves is an absolute must win to give us a bit of confidence going there.
Brentford and Fulham have attackers that can cause opponents problems. When we play City we'll still have effectively no strikers that can score.

Forget City, It's a nailed on defeat.

We have to beat Wolves at home and then have a new striker in before the Brighton game.

Your wrong, plenty would come here, its Everton and its the Premier League...

Who would have thought Emery would have gone to Villa who were below us at the time and on the verge of the relegation zone.
I understand your point but come on look through the squad it's so poor where do you expect us to finish? Got 2 good centre backs 2full backs that can't/don't get good crosses in midfielders that don't score don't assist wide players that run down blind ally's don't score a forward who 5ft8 who gets balls lumped up to him because no one is capable apart from iwobi of giving him a decent pass

This is what I keep coming back to.

You could see Tuesday and yesterday coming a mile off and I don't see what's going to change between now and then.

We're gonna be in the bottom three by the end of the year and will have wasted six weeks.

Exactly. You either sack him now or stick with him and back him fully.

Can’t be in a situation where we waste 6 weeks, lose to Wolves and City then sack him without a plan. It was an absolute circus last year and it probably will be again knowing this club.

Nope I havent disliked him as you say, the dislike came when clearly he wasnt up to the job and cost us points with his poor game management, late subs, poor formations and tactics etc which did not suit these players....

You`ve got to ask yourself why, when changing 1/2 the squad we are still getting the same type of results. The new players must be as bad as the last, or is it down to the way we are set up? By a coach which has achieved nothing and is gaslighting this fanbase.....

Plenty out their to choose from BUT whoever I say you will tell me wont come here.... Been here too many times.

The basic arguments for Frank staying is `we cant keep sacking managers` and `who else is there` because no one can defend the job he is doing becuase he is only worse than Mike Walker since the Premier League started....
Not at all mate, throw some names out there and let's see. At the end of the day we don't know who will actually come here until we actually approach them do we.

I understand your point but come on look through the squad it's so poor where do you expect us to finish? Got 2 good centre backs 2full backs that can't/don't get good crosses in midfielders that don't score don't assist wide players that run down blind ally's don't score a forward who 5ft8 who gets balls lumped up to him because no one is capable apart from iwobi of giving him a decent pass
Is it they are not capable? Or is it they cant in the system they are set up in?

Do you think these players dont want to be creative or is there an over arching defensive mentality.... I think we play not to lose and conceded instead of playing to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.