Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll want that next manager sacked before the season is over too. I'm sure half of you just post this stuff for a laugh at this point.
I see this comment quite alot, it really is stupid "You'll want that next manager sacked before the season is over too" when you don`t know who that will be and how they perform...

Its become one of the Everton Da myths along with...

Cant keep sacking managers
No one will want to join us
Who are we gonna get
We are more solid defensively

Don`t forget those blaming the board were probably the ones in the summer giving a certain campaign vile abuse, you reap what you sow....

The Football is dire, we are the hoofball team of the league.

We are regressing, not improving.

He has just been shown up twice in five days by a caretaker manager.
Lampard is crap. Our team is crap. Our owner is crap. Our board is crap. A good chuck of our fanbase is crap. Even the club shop is crap. Sounds like Lampard is at the right place at this point since he fits in with the culture of the club so well in 2022.

I don't really care either way, we will be just as wank under a new manager.

One thing i will say is that Frank is the first manager since Martinez who i've actually liked as a person.

For me....

Gallardo, absolute no.1 choice and leaves his job in December, wouldnt cost alot to buy that contract out.
Tuechel (We were linked with previously, long shot but ask the question).
Roberto Mancini, could we tempt him back to club football with a new project going in to a new stadium?
Marcelo Bielsa, would be good to see the team fighting as that old Leeds side did, I think our fans would be right behind that.
Jorge Sampaoli
Marco Rose
Paulo Fonseca
Thomas Frank
Patrick Vieira
Abel Ferreira
Stefano Pioli

If they fail go and get David Moyes, I dont remember a time when a David Moyes side was ever found being out worked by an opponent and took an average West Ham side in to Europe. I remember alot of fans moaning about his style of play but it was far far superior to what we are seeing now......

Absolutely should have got Galtier when we had the chance!
You weren`t doing too bad but then you went and mentioned Moyes.
You went and ruined it the same as Moyes would.

The profomances and the stats will be just as shameful (if not worse) under the next patsy.
No chance.
Most shots against
Least shots for
70 corners or something mad like that no goals
3rd worst goals for
There is no area of the field we look competent
Win rate is terrible and has been since day one.
There is nothing to suggest this is a blimp on the road for this manager, what you see is what you get.
Tactics wise ,
How to we play , looks like the players have about the same clue as myself , which is?
We stick with him now, get passed jan and realise it was a mistake.
What then.
I am worried for us, and it isn't even Xmas
Not even sure a forward will fix it for him to be honest.
Fella is out of his depth.

The same people wanting Lampard out now will be saying the exact same things about his successor eight mouths or less into his tenure. You people will never learn.
full agree with you. however I think our recent managers all fall into the same trap. they all talk about playing with intensity and aggression and high work rare that's "expected" at everton. nobody was making runs off the ball yesterday. nobody. and lampard will stand there and say they are working hard.

Every single one of our managers since moyes have failed to deliver on this promise. I watch lampards teams. they stand off. press as individuals (no different to what went before him). if one was to turn channels and compare the intensity and work rate off the ball to the crowd across the park its like too different worlds. Everton teams have stood off for years. we have gone soft. and it shows. we cant pass forward because there is zero movement. we don't win the 50 50s anymore. I'm tired of it. it bores me to listen to their false promises.

You'll want that next manager sacked before the season is over too. I'm sure half of you just post this stuff for a laugh at this point.

Just saying it for a laugh? Do you not think the Allardyce football without the Allardyce points and the very real threat of a ruinous relegation might have something to do with it?

I hope you prove the likes of me wrong. I hope Lampard proves me wrong! But at this moment, I just see the likes of you changing your tune around the middle of January.

It’s possible to conduct a clandestine search for a new manager anyway, we don’t have to put an advert in the paper or turn it into a competition like the X-Factor.

I do hope that is what’s happening right now! There’s no real point in sacking him right now, but I want us to search for a new manager now so that they’re in place for the January transfer window.

No chance.
Most shots against
Least shots for
70 corners or something mad like that no goals
3rd worst goals for
There is no area of the field we look competent
Win rate is terrible and has been since day one.
There is nothing to suggest this is a blimp on the road for this manager, what you see is what you get.
Tactics wise ,
How to we play , looks like the players have about the same clue as myself , which is?
We stick with him now, get passed jan and realise it was a mistake.
What then.
I am worried for us, and it isn't even Xmas
Not even sure a forward will fix it for him to be honest.
Fella is out of his depth.
Most managers seem to end up put of their depth here at some point don't they? Everyone since Moyes (except Anchelotti) was found to be out of their depth by this club. Odd really isn't it. You'd almost think that the club that the clubs problems go way deeper then all those managers. Blaming the managers/patsy here is of the biggest reasons that we're so potless and no halfway decent manager will touch us.

Last edited:
Just saying it for a laugh? Do you not think the Allardyce football without the Allardyce points and the very real threat of a ruinous relegation might have something to do with it?

I hope you prove the likes of me wrong. I hope Lampard proves me wrong! But at this moment, I just see the likes of you changing your tune around the middle of January.

It’s possible to conduct a clandestine search for a new manager anyway, we don’t have to put an advert in the paper or turn it into a competition like the X-Factor.

I do hope that is what’s happening right now! There’s no real point in sacking him right now, but I want us to search for a new manager now so that they’re in place for the January transfer window.
I think our team and squad is mostly a group of snakes that will continue to drag us down and throw every single manager under the bus until they're purged from the club

He sounded defeated and dejected yesterday. The writing is certainly on the wall for him. On balance I'm still inclined to allow him to get some reinforcements in January but unless signings can be made quickly there is a lot more that can go wrong before then. Signings are needed asap and not at the end of the window.

I don't want to see another change, but we'll get one anyway. Moshiri will act. It's only a case of when. Lampard won't get past the end of December if we don't beat Wolves and Moshiri may have his mind made up already.

I have just put this in the Coady thread about him coming out yesterday about the players not being good enough.

I think its relevant to this post becsuse as i mention at the bottom, theres still far too many bad apples in this squad who we need to get rid of. I said-

He's right to come out though, he's basically witnessing players who literally either can't be arsed or not good enough and he done everything but name them yesterday.

There's still some proper bad apples inside this club and they need to be removed asap.

Plus Coleman won't come out and do it as he'd only be repeating what he's said time and time again and the players have never responded to him as a captain.

We have 6 weeks now to find new clubs for the likes of Keane, Holgate, Mina, Davies, Doucoure, Rondon for starters.

Given half a chance I'd be moving Mcneil on in a heartbeat, same with Gray and consider offers for Gordon.

There's still far too many players who nearly took us down last season just strolling around like Billy Big bollocks at this club and they need to be punted and sharpish.

Status
Not open for further replies.