January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sell everyone and buy the whole of Napoli’s squad. Problem solved.

Seriously, why can they scout North Macedonian, Georgians and Nigerians who nobody has heard of and throw them together to make such an exciting team.....whilst we plunder on with Rondon, Maupay and Gordon.

No mate, and it'll he proven when he takes us down (two in a row for him) and doesn't get a move away.
Really, how did you ever 'Burden' yourself with Everton as your team. For some reason I can't believe it was from watching us in the 80's and being drawn in to the club, cos there is no way you could of kept going after the last 30 odd years. Bar a few highs here and there it has been a very very long and painful journey, And I cant see it changing course anytime soon. At the moment were on the outside of train hanging on, we've still got to get in the door just to stand, let alone get seats. And if you're expecting 'first class' in the next year or so then maybe your following the wrong club.

Then again, say you were a city fan, I somehow get the feeling you would be lost for words.....

Really, how did you ever 'Burden' yourself with Everton as your team. For some reason I can't believe it was from watching us in the 80's and being drawn in to the club, cos there is no way you could of kept going after the last 30 odd years. Bar a few highs here and there it has been a very very long and painful journey, And I cant see it changing course anytime soon. At the moment were on the outside of train hanging on, we've still got to get in the door just to stand, let alone get seats. And if you're expecting 'first class' in the next year or so then maybe your following the wrong club.

Then again, say you were a city fan, I somehow get the feeling you would be lost for words.....
I'm well aware of how long the journey is going to be. It doesn't mean I don't get that because I think it's bad now.

Sell everyone and buy the whole of Napoli’s squad. Problem solved.

Seriously, why can they scout North Macedonian, Georgians and Nigerians who nobody has heard of and throw them together to make such an exciting team.....whilst we plunder on with Rondon, Maupay and Gordon.

Kvararatskelia (sp) was linked to us for many months before joining them and Osimhen was a well known player signed for big money.

Everton need to make sales to generate revenues to reinvest in big money signings rather than moving for cheap punts.

Wild Twitter reports of Bielsa coming in for Lampard

Honestly I can't see us playing 3-3-1-3 or any of our players being fit

Thank you for confirmed [sic] that Portsmouth got deducted points for breaching regulations.
You said they were deducted points for breaching Premier League Profit and Sustainability Rules. The Premier League rules covering administration of a club are a completely separate code.

Status
Not open for further replies.