Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few seasons of mid table safety whilst we wait for the ground to be finished, Mosh to bugger off and the new owner to boot Kenwright.

Thats all we ask, surely someone out there is up to the task?
If it was that easy, most of the clubs in the bottom half of the table wouldn't sack their manager every season.

Thomas Frank for me. Proven record of building and developing a team whilst implementing his style with limited resources.

Comfortable 13th in first PL season and sitting 10th this year. He’s got Brentford punching way above their weight.

Gallardo.

In reality, doesn't matter. It's not like we are going to get a good manager in.

Mate I have no idea what the right thing here is, Frank is doing himself no favours tho.

However if he goes someone like Gallardo has to be brought in, someone without pre experience and something different.

There is only so many times we can do the same thing and expect different results.

Thomas Frank for me. Proven record of building and developing a team whilst implementing his style with limited resources.

Comfortable 13th in first PL season and sitting 10th this year. He’s got Brentford punching way above their weight.

Quite a few managers do well at clubs like brentford where the expectation level isn't as high. If brentford go on a losing run of 4 or 5 games it isnt the end of the world within the club as it is like a club like Everton.
Its sometimes worth the risk but its still a tough call.

Weird how just switching to 433 didn’t have us winning the league isn’t it.
Might help if the manager actually knew how to set a team up in the formation though. I do like Frank and I want it to work for him but I just don't see a manger/coach in there and buying attackers isn't going to change that imo.

He does look good but Brentford is set up in a way to recruit long term for his system and effective players. Can you see him excelling at our clown show?

Status
Not open for further replies.