January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much rather us spend what money we do have on younger hungrier players.

I feel that he has dropped significantly, hence why he isn't getting games.

Personally, I'd look elsewhere
Maybe but if it's only wages it might be worth a six month punt. Having said that I'd rather buy Kudus but depends what we've got in the kitty.

He's not playing at Madrid if Carlo doesn't fancy him then why not make an offer on his wages that suit our structure. Don't know until we ask Carlo might do us a favour and I think hazard would have just about played with lampard? If not he certainly knows him.
Jeez I can't get my head around whether or not Hazard would be good, bad or ugly for us.
Has he given up completely on club football à la Bale, or would he give it a proper go?
The Lampard connection would be the single reason why there could be the slimmest of chances (unless him and Amadou have hit it off in camp) and could maybe get a turn out of him.
On the other hand it gives off bad Dele vibes and we could end up pinning all our transfer hopes on him, bringing in no other attacking threats, and it being a complete failure.
No idea tbh.
Is he getting any game time at Real?

Jeez I can't get my head around whether or not Hazard would be good, bad or ugly for us.
Has he given up completely on club football à la Bale, or would he give it a proper go?
The Lampard connection would be the single reason why there could be the slimmest of chances (unless him and Amadou have hit it off in camp) and could maybe get a turn out of him.
On the other hand it gives off bad Dele vibes and we could end up pinning all our transfer hopes on him, bringing in no other attacking threats, and it being a complete failure.
No idea tbh.
Is he getting any game time at Real?
I'm in the same camp as you I really don't know if it's worth a punt or not but I think he's played once for Madrid this season.

I'm in the same camp as you I really don't know if it's worth a punt or not but I think he's played once for Madrid this season.
Reportedly on €400k a week ?
Would need that heavily subsidised by Real, though think they may have done same with Bale.
If we could get him on loan and pay £150k max it wouldn't be a massive risk.
But he would need to be in addition to our transfer strategy not part of it.

Should be looking at the Juventus squad and seeing if they have any fringe players we can go for in January and try to renegotiate the Kean deal seeing as they're about to get relegated to Serie F again and clearly won't be able to honour the £27m fee we've agreed with them.

I think we will be active in Jan.

And I also think we will go back for Kudus.

Swerve Hazard though , and let's be honest, I dont think he'd wanna rock up here on 60k a week
Can't see him leaving while they're still in CL and we're in a relegation battle.
Think, like Mudryk, our chance has come and gone with him.

I think we will be active in Jan.

And I also think we will go back for Kudus.

Swerve Hazard though , and let's be honest, I dont think he'd wanna rock up here on 60k a week
If we went for hazard I'd expect the only way would be we'd only pay a percentage of his wages with Madrid picking up the rest.

A lot of talk in here but nobody throwing out any names.

I would talk to Chelsea for Pulisic for Jan, even just a loan for now.
Speculative loan for Sancho from United.
Go try and get Kudos or Gakpo but I think the ship has sailed with them.
Krameric, get him in.
Joao Pedro from Watford I still think would be really good for us.
Striker wise, Toney, although the racist stuff could have ruined that.
Jonathan David looked decent enough. Throw them Andre Gomes in.
Breel Embolo?
To be realistic, Chris Wood and Wilfred Zaha can improve a lot of our frontline.

Status
Not open for further replies.