January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still would have taken Bielsa's insane idea over this lol. Might have been a bizarre plan but at least there was a plan.

Reckon Dyche got the job because he told mosh he would keep this team up regardless of signings.

It's just so painfully predictable, seriously don't understand people that had any hope for today. What player in their right mind would be enticed into joining this mess by the prospect of playing in a Dyche team.

Yes players want to play in the PL etc etc but there's a line and we're way past it.

*sneakily changes within thread ads from random insertion to after every 5th post while the traffic and fume is rife to hope nobody notices.
(I'll switch it back tomorrow)
I didn’t notice before you mentioned now I can’t see anything but adds, tryna find some content

Lucas Joao 29 years old, 40 goals in 100 appearances for Reading (not bad)

Reading only 5 points from a playoff spot like most Championship teams

If this guy is a good asset, they won't let him go, or it won't be cheap

If we don't sign anyone, that's negligence. Needed at least one striker from day one of the season. We're now at the end of the SECOND window.

So Farhad judge you at the end of the (second) window?
What's your plan Everton board?

Moshiri, Kenwright, Barrett Baxendale, Sharp, what's happening?

What I think is they've got Dyche in and said "that's yours". And then leave him to it. That's the end of the board's input.

As for Thelwell, jury is out. Not looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.