January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
….I know, Matey. Opened this with a desperate appeal to bring in much needed firepower early & look where we are with a few hours left.
It’s nothing more than a disgrace. Let’s face in our predicament, we should have had signings lined up on the 1st Jan by our DOF, not to leave it till the last minute. The board I feel has resigned itself to relegation and will just bank the Gordon money to offset the losses associated with relegation.

What exactly is that based on? I would hardly say any manager thats operating in the premier league is Crap are they really. Its like our players arent really crap, maybe not premier league standard all of them but thats not crap is it.....more likely i would say you are crap at football same as me.
Dyche is definitley a premier league class manager and i would say one of the better ones with his record at Burnley in the PL with championship standard players. ;-)
Yes obviously, if you call any player playing in the PL crap, there’s different levels and they are crap at PL level.

As for Dyche, I am basing it on his career, why would you want your club who are incapable of winning, to hire a manager who has won four of his last thirty PL matches? Everyone buzzing because he had them looking slightly tired in training, so tiresome, we had all that nonsense with Benitez.

We're going down.

On the back of this. I hope we never see Kenright and Moshiri ever again...

That’s what scares me though mate.

We are trying to get a private business with a £200m turnover (made that up) to sell the business to someone else, and get rid of the board of directors.

Because we say so, based on their product being crap and them being a incredibly poorly run business.

Status
Not open for further replies.