Bill Kenwright

What I don't get is why, given the opposition to him, he doesn't just voluntarily step down.
A lot of the opposition isn't mild 'maybe its time for a change' kinda stuff, its absolute opposition.
He knows this, the board has stopped coming to home games.
At 77, and knowing a huge chunk of the fanbase want him gone, why doesn't he resign/retire.
He's made his money.
Seems clear that his position is doing more harm than good.

I cant fathom how important he must consider himself.
Narcissistic tyrant.

What I don't get is why, given the opposition to him, he doesn't just voluntarily step down.
A lot of the opposition isn't mild 'maybe its time for a change' kinda stuff, its absolute opposition.
At 77, and knowing a huge chunk of the fanbase want him gone, why doesn't he resign/retire.
He's made his money.

It's the self-delusion of the classic egotisitical narcissist.

He won't see it as a "huge chunk of the fanbase want him gone", he will see it as a troublesome minority, egged on by the cretin Sharp reassuring him that it's "one man and his dog".

This is why he continues to leak to his press buddies that we are thugs and that the "real blues" love him. It's also why we need to keep the pressure on.

He's made his money.

It's simple, he thinks he IS Everton.

He's made his money.

Think any tinpot dictator. Utter delusions of grandeur accompanied by the belief that he is irreplaceable because apparently there is no-one else in the whole wide world that understands Everton as much as him. That's why he won't stand down IMO.

Moshiri will never have a better chance to clean the boardroom of all the dross… they are AWOL and should be dismissed.
If he fails to act decisively and soon, then he is derelict in his duty as owner… and he needs to go too.

The supportive action by us fans, the true supporters of Everton Football Club, needs to focus not only on the Board but, the owner too.

In my opinion.
But the fear is Moshiri might not want to or can't shift him as it's likely Kenwright formed a contract to hold him in position

He's made his money.

You answered your own question at the end there.

The man is a narcissistic leech.

Stubbs spoke well in an interview before the match. Dunno if it was on bt sport or a foreign channel. They showed footage of the march and rio ferdinand started the usual "demonstrations are fine but whats gone on is too much etc etc." Stubbs actually defended the supporters saying we have been misrepresented in the media, there is no evidence of what was alledged, things are peaceful and the supporters have every right not to be happy. Maybe he could be approached by the supporters groups to see if he was willing to help the cause???