2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a little bit for him. We all know that he is not very effective as a winger, and yet because we don’t have a replacement for Gordon, he has to play that position. We’re not gonna see the best of him, unless he’s playing centrally.

I don’t seem playing centrally the rest of the year unless one of our three midfielders gets hurt, and even then I could see Garner playing there and him being sent out to the wing.

If he's not in the centre he shouldn't be anywhere near the team, however like most of our positions we have no one else to come in, the pen come from him giving the ball away so poorly in the middle again

I feel a little bit for him. We all know that he is not very effective as a winger, and yet because we don’t have a replacement for Gordon, he has to play that position. We’re not gonna see the best of him, unless he’s playing centrally.

I don’t seem playing centrally the rest of the year unless one of our three midfielders gets hurt, and even then I could see Garner playing there and him being sent out to the wing.

Absolutely none of that should stop him getting stuck in. Switching off. And giving the ball away.
The first one does my head in more than the others. His pretend tackles and challenges. No wonder he's never injured.
Please God move him on next year.

Made a non-effort near our box midway through the first half - Keane stopped a through ball and laid it at his feet and he just stood there lol

To go with the amazingly crap display otherwise, that is.

Made a non-effort near our box midway through the first half - Keane stopped a through ball and laid it at his feet and he just stood there lol

To go with the amazingly crap display otherwise, that is.
He didn't understand he didn't have time. It was pretty dumb but every mistake doesn't have to be an indictment of his character.

Hes gone from "get rid hes crap" to "hes been our best player for 6 months" back to "get rid theres younger better players out there." I know his best spec is central but he phoned that in tonight. He left coleman on his own all match and the way he gave the ball away by the dugouts for their second was terrible. Im back to would not be arsed at all if we get rid.

Hes gone from "get rid hes crap" to "hes been our best player for 6 months" back to "get rid theres younger better players out there." I know his best spec is central but he phoned that in tonight. He left coleman on his own all match and the way he gave the ball away by the dugouts for their second was terrible. Im back to would not be arsed at all if we get rid.
What changed?

Mad that people still don't see it or don't care.

He didn't "phone it in" her just didn't okay very well. Can never question his work ethic. If he left SC on his own all match he wouldn't have played a full 90 under someone like Dyche.

He can only do OK when he's playing in the hole
Elsewhere on the pitch he is crap and can't or won't tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.