Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Max 12 points out of the last 18 remaining to get 40 points.

That's 4 wins or 3 wins, 3 draws.

8 points out of 18 gets us 36 which is the bare minimum to survive on previous seasons.

Anything less than 8 points from now until the end of the season... we're done

Agreed. I know that from experience. It's an incredibly fast paced league and difficult to get out of. It's much more physical than the Premier league and you need players who are up for the fight.
Good luck for tomorrow. I think you need it.
Burnley came back up easy, so there is no reason we couldn’t

I’m not sure what all the shock is about, doomsday has been on the horizon for 25 years, yes a quarter of a century. My only shock is we haven’t been relegated already.
Win tomorrow then there is a chance, but next season in the Prem we’re just as doomed
29 years mate. We probably deserved to go down in 94.

If Gordon starts tomorrow night the place will be a cesspit. I doubt Howe would even contemplate bringing him on.

Lose tomorrow night and we are gone 100% zero doubt in my mind.

Embrace relegation.

Don't fear it.
Chances are it is the end of Evertons top flight inclusion for decades, dont get up in 1st season 100% we are taking a points deduction as we would have lost £75m in TV revenue just for that year....

We wont be a Burnley and bounce back, because we would have to sell everything not bolted down at knock off prices, Everton will be the next Sheff Wednesday, Sunderland, Portsmouth etc

Not to mention the 100s of staff going to be laid off at FF, Liver Buildings and Goodison.

The key is to be as positive if we can for the next 24 hours as tomorrow really is our cup final. Lose and we remain second bottom with games played BUT win, and we climb to 16th having got people back from injury and suspension and having beaten a top four placed team, so tomorrow will give us more than just the three points if we can do it. Yes it is concerning, but it’s such a huge prize tomorrow that I think we need to remain positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.