Moving Forward >>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d keep Dyche, and I like pink as a third kit, as a historical nod.

Was alcohol involved in this thread’s creation?

6) find €20m down the back of the sofa to pay Simeone's salary.
7) have Roberto Martinez explain to Simeone what an "Everton" is as I doubt he's ever heard of us.

Sack the board . Even if you walked out of goodison and appointed the first 5 people you seen you’d be hiring greater expertise than these traitorous clowns have
Breaking News: Everton Football Club have received an application from a Mr William Wrightken offering his services to run the club for a mere eleventy million pounds. Moshiri is believed to like the cut of his jib.

I'm sure it's been said a million times but I am so happy I don't have to worry about Everton for 2 months. Have barely checked the forum all week but being absolutely wasted has brought me back tonight.

Honestly don't care about transfers right now. Just hoping when I come back in August everything will magically be better. Good luck to all you all people who will follow every transfer saga hanging on dodgy Twitter accounts. I'm too drained to do it.

Trust me it's Math mate 100%

Go and ask the Cambridge and Oxford English Language Schools.
Nothing annoys me more than hearing the term "math"

MathS is the abbreviated form of mathematics. Mathematics involves various mathematical disciplines hence the plural.

Some modern dictionaries accommodate slang & should be pulped for toilet paper.

No offence to our American buddies, but please keep the hell away from the English language. This is only the beginning of the abominations.

The current generation of Australians who speak of "math" should be deported to some gang infested inner city suburb in the US.

Moving forward, I hope we sign a decent striker or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.