Match Thread: Nyon vs Everton - Friday 14th July - 5pm GMT / 6pm Local

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy4efc

Player Valuation: £60m
First match thread of the year. The glorious peaceful weekends are soon to be over.

Everton will begin their pre-season fixture schedule against Swiss club Stade Nyonnais in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday 14 July (6pm local time, 5pm BST).

1689162353003.png

Match is streamed live online to members/season ticket holders at www.evertonfc.com/live.

Everton squad in Switzerland:
Ryan Astley
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Tom Cannon
Billy Crellin
Dele
Lewis Dobbin
Abdoulaye Doucoure
Ben Godfrey
Andre Gomes
Idrissa Gana Gueye
Liam Higgins
Mackenzie Hunt
Alex Iwobi
Michael Keane
Katia Kouyate
Andy Lonergan
Neal Maupay
Dwight McNeil
Stanley Mills
Francis Okoronkwo
Amadou Onana
Tyler Onyango
Nathan Patterson
Jordan Pickford
James Tarkowski
Joao Virginia
Lewis Warrington
Reece Welch

with Ashley Young expected to join up.

I am lucky enough to be travelling over with my dad to witness the start of what is assuming to be another poor campaign.

A cool place to go though at the Alps and be fascinating to see UEFA's home base.

Match SHOULD be a foregone conclusion, plucky 1-0 win for Nyon.
Pics or it didn't happen!

Enjoy.

Bet we win 1-0 and a small handful of nutters use it all summer to say we're fine and it's actually very clever business by Kev, Bill and Farhad to only sign Young and Heaton.

I am lucky enough to be travelling over with my dad to witness the start of what is assuming to be another poor campaign.

A cool place to go though at the Alps and be fascinating to see UEFA's home base.

Match SHOULD be a foregone conclusion, plucky 1-0 win for Nyon.
Nyon is very small. If you've got some time in Geneva (over the uaual tourist BS) go to Planpalais, Carouge and Parc des Eaux Vives. they're my favourite non-tourist parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.