New ticketing system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see the option to buy resale ones from season ticket holders who cant go. Does anyone know if this will be added come season start?
From the club last Friday when I asked about the transfer facility:

Screenshot_20230714_194712_edit_666729928238733.jpg

It was really annoying because when you go on the transfer weboage the message comes up suggesting you're not recognised as a ST holder. Then followed 40 mins on hold (international call) to be told the system has me listed, it's just not love yet. Ace. Change the bloody Web page then.

I get that the resale section isn't the same as transfer, but I'd imagine it's not available for the same reason.

The old in-house system could be frustrating and clunky at times, but it did work for the most part. How is it even possible that we’ve farmed this out to a massive worldwide company and their tech is somehow WORSE?

I found the in house software quite good, the stadium map allowed you to easily select the area you wanted to sit in and then you could just pick the seat you wanted in the drill down. It would also give you an idea of what the view from that seat would look like so if a post was completely blocking the goal you could choose another. Perhaps that could be another reason why they've switched, people will buy the ticket not knowing just how restricted it will be.

The ticketmaster map is the whole stadium in dots for the seats, there is so much information that when you try to zoom in and move around it doesn't respond immediately and by the time it does you're already at grass height somewhere on the pitch (why doesn't it snap to the stands regardless?) and you have to zoom back out and try again. This might feel different when using a normal PC but I'd imagine most people use their phones/tablets to do things like this.

I assume ticketmaster deal with the printing and sending of tickets now allowing the club to get rid of any staff who used to deal with this which for what we've got in return makes it even more sad.

Remember the days when you could turn up around the gate and buy one
I remember the days where you could turn up to try and buy one but the ticket office was office hours only so if you worked in an office you couldn’t actually get there

It did open on a Saturday, but for about 15 minutes and always shut 10 minutes early

Already bought our tickets but just been on the site to see how sales are going for Sporting , it says General Sale then put me in a queue for Members Only 1 ticket per memebership . How is that general sale ?
I guess they will post out tickets for Sporting . Normally they would load them onto your ST but i can't see season tickets being ready for 5th August ?

Last edited:

Already bought our tickets but just been on the site to see how sales are going for Sporting , it says General Sale then put me in a queue for Members Only 1 ticket per memebership . How is that general sale ?
I guess they will post out tickets for Sporting . Normally they would load them onto your ST but i can't see season tickets being ready for 5th August ?
Think because you timed it when Fulham tickets went on sale at 10am they switched the queuing on for that

I logged on at 9.55 to find I was 1,000th in the queue. To be fair, I got to the front by 5 past but the options for 2 seats together were quite limited by then. Seems like the queue went live at 9.20 so I will log on early next time. Still, got my tickets and looking forward to seeing Che Adams tearing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.