Summer transfer window 2023

It was reported the approach for Chermiti was unusual and through a “businessman”, with the player in the dark? It’s tragically clear that historically Bill used to like to handle negotiations etc. With any luck he’s been sidelined and out of spite (or hopefully deliberately by the club wanting to completely cut him out) we can’t use any of his contacts and go-betweens. This would be a very very good thing and might explain some of our slightly confused looking approaches for players.

Sounds to good to be true though. Acumen-tastic.

It was reported the approach for Chermiti was unusual and through a “businessman”, with the player in the dark? It’s tragically clear that historically Bill used to like to handle negotiations etc. With any luck he’s been sidelined and out of spite (or hopefully deliberately by the club wanting to completely cut him out) we can’t use any of his contacts and go-betweens. This would be a very very good thing and might explain some of our slightly confused looking approaches for players.

I'm so confused by this whole paragraph, it's like the final instalment of Da Vinci Code.

I can't see where the negativity is coming from. SD only took over halfway through the season and changed form dramatically even without DCL for the most part. I don't see us struggling with relegation this season despite some newspaper columnists tipping us to go down.

It's my last radiotherapy session today so I'm very upbeat, but that has nothing to do with my positivity regarding the upcoming season.
Great stuff TT, hope it’s all going ok, stay positive 👍!

oh i hope the deals we supposedly have aren’t all false

Sorry if already posted.

Thank God for West Ham.

All lovely... But hope of what.

Avoiding relegation, winning the league, better than last year?

Tbh when I see that, I'm happy to be a blue. Realistic.

Fair play to the mancs too.
RS - f'off. That was before they fapped 111m. The "non-spenders" = non hopers.

Perhaps a few on here could take note.