Summer transfer window 2023

The Harrison injury confusion was likely because he was reported to be 2-3 weeks away but that is from returning to training. He is maybe 6 weeks away from playing. Villa did not seem to realise this but because we’d been speaking to his club and agent all window we did.

We should not expect to see him any time soon so he does nothing to cover McNeil injury or address our immediate needs. Hopefully he will help as the season progresses.

He can play right and as a 10/AM as well as left if needed. Leeds used him about 50% left, 33% right, 17% 10 last season per Transfermarkt detailed stats so he adds some flexibility.

But you can pick more than one left footer at a time and the season is 38 games not 4 so I don’t see what the problem is.
The problem is obviously that he’s injured.

I mean, are there no left sided players in the world who aren’t injured currently?

Might as well sign el Ghazi back. It’s a ridiculous transfer policy.

The Harrison injury confusion was likely because he was reported to be 2-3 weeks away but that is from returning to training. He is maybe 6 weeks away from playing. Villa did not seem to realise this but because we’d been speaking to his club and agent all window we did.

We should not expect to see him any time soon so he does nothing to cover McNeil injury or address our immediate needs. Hopefully he will help as the season progresses.

He can play right and as a 10/AM as well as left if needed. Leeds used him about 50% left, 33% right, 17% 10 last season per Transfermarkt detailed stats so he adds some flexibility.
Hopefully he'll be useful in our relegation run-in.

The problem is obviously that he’s injured.

I mean, are there no left sided players in the world who aren’t injured currently?

Might as well sign el Ghazi back. It’s a ridiculous transfer policy.
Well if he’s the one they want it would be ridiculous to not sign him just because he’s injured at the moment as long as he’s not out for months I don’t see it as a problem at all any new signing could get injured straight after signing anyway so there’s no difference.