Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Myko
Branthwaite
Tarks
Patterson
Gana
Garner
Doucs
Danjuma
Adams
Dobbin

Is my guess. 5 changes.

He won’t do this but I’d go
—————Pickford—————
Patterson-Tarkowski—Branthwaite—Young
——Garner——Onana——Gueye——
——Danjuma—DCL/Adams—Dobbin——

Sorry, who is this and what previous with the Irish national team? Don't even know who he is!
Alan Kelly. 34 caps for Ireland but was never really number one.. understudy to Shay Given and Packie Bonner before him. Big mate of Unsworth and Kenright. Been here since 2017 when Unsworth brought him in.

Danjuma was available today. The manager chose not to start him for whatever bizarre fitness reasons he has.

Hes a football manager and paid to find solutions. I just dont think he really has a clue what he's doing.
Probably not.

But with the injuries, I dont think he has a wealth of options.

He of course could make different choices, but it would have been difficult changing what "almost" was a winning formula last week.

Probably not.

But with the injuries, I dont think he has a wealth of options.

He of course could make different choices, but it would have been difficult changing what "almost" was a winning formula last week.
I've never heard someone take so many positives from a 1 nil home loss to Fulham

You know things are really bad when we're taking positive from home losses

I was encouraged in what I saw, what can I say, we attacked and created chances and were very unlucky not to go in at HT 3-0 up.
It just proved all my biggest worries. We dont have players who can find the net.

We played well and still lost. That worried me

Then we played badly today and got hammered

Its just not a good situation for us. Only signings can fix it probably

Status
Not open for further replies.