Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every signing is, but the law of averages says we should get some right and some wrong. For example, Brighton will get them wrong as well, but they’ve just made a £110m profit on the guy that went to Chelsea so can afford one or two duds
Everton do get some right, just like other teams. That profit is just as much to do with Chelsea’s moronic owner as Brightons outstanding scouting and recruitment team.

What I really wanted to tell y'all is I knew he was signing....

👀

As far as I'm aware your the current number 1 ITK Danny. That's about the 4th post this summer that you've dropped on here all innocent and then BANG it looks like happening.

Your a hybrid of the Bobble and toffeenut and for that reason your new name should be Dannybobblenut

Looks alot mobile than weghorst, i cant 100% say he will be the perfect dcl replacement. But is alot closer than the other playerso
Agree, alot more mobile, I`m not one for YouTube videos but the one below highlights his pace if nothing else...

Absolutely perfect player for Everton, a player I`ve always suggested and would love to see in the blue shirt. I think this will be happening, reports coming out of Italy yesterday and this morning seem encouraging. Udinese are looking to loan Juventus striker Kaio Jorge, this is widely believed to be Beto`s replacement in the short term.

Beto makes perfect sense, with Beto in the side less focus and pressure will fall on DCL and Beto will suit our style perfectly, I think that will make a great difference to DCL and the team, not only that but I think Beto could well end up good enough to replace DCL. That sort of competition can only be great for pushing both players.... again good for both players and the team.

Agree, alot more mobile, I`m not one for YouTube videos but the one below highlights his pace if nothing else...

Absolutely perfect player for Everton, a player I`ve always suggested and would love to see in the blue shirt. I think this will be happening, reports coming out of Italy yesterday and this morning seem encouraging. Udinese are looking to loan Juventus striker Kaio Jorge, this is widely believed to be Beto`s replacement in the short term.

Beto makes perfect sense, with Beto in the side less focus and pressure will fall on DCL and Beto will suit our style perfectly, I think that will make a great difference to DCL and the team, not only that but I think Beto could well end up good enough to replace DCL. That sort of competition can only be great for pushing both players.... again good for both players and the team.

He can defo do things Maupay can't, I actually saw him run into space in the box

Sounds promising. Let’s hope we don’t cock up this deal!

IMG_3091.jpeg

Should not have watched that, Everton will let me down again won't they.. reminds me a little of Benteke when he was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.