Summer transfer window 2023

I think Gray has already been replaced. Iwobi played wide for Dyche so he’s probably considered to have been replaced as well. Probably the only two that haven’t been replaced is Mina/Coady but it’s looking too late for any other deals to get done.
Iwobi would of been moved into midfield once the wide players are back. If we play a midfield three, that leaves us Gana, Garner, Doucs and Onana.
We would of lost Iwobi to the African Cup of Nations in the new year but we will also lose Gana.
With the mass of fixtures at the end of the calender year, I think we need another midfielder.
Edit. I forgot about Gomes. My point stands though.

£1m is nothing there is no reason to put that option in.

If hed been poor on loan you still could have sold him for such a small fee. The only thing youre doing is guaranteeing that you end up out of pocket with it.
€2m (£1.7m) plus 30% of profit on any sales means with the estimates of the Frankfurt fee at €8-10m we net €3.8-4.4m in total or close to half the total fee. Nobody would be paying that fee without the impressive loan at St. Etienne. That loan would never have happened without the buy clause they insisted on. We can ‘what if’ for eternity but if we go back 12 months and tell people on this forum Everton will get £3.2-3.7m for him there would not be many who would say no.

Interesting.

DE210DE6-B3AF-4154-B42A-6E6A57675053.jpeg

I think Gray has already been replaced. Iwobi played wide for Dyche so he’s probably considered to have been replaced as well. Probably the only two that haven’t been replaced is Mina/Coady but it’s looking too late for any other deals to get done.
Dont think he has still think one short put wide then cover for both sides, dobbin needs another loan