Summer transfer window 2023

Can see Iwobi and Cannon going today. Gray will after deadline if a Saudi team wants him. Will probably get Cornet on loan and that will be it. Anything more and I’ll be pleasantly surprised.
If we do go back in for Gnoto I can see Leeds stringing it out all day just to say no right at the end as a screw you.

Would be an incredible end to the window.

Some posts doubting Phillips is surprising as he’d comfortably be our best centre mid.

He walks into the England team and has started for them for the past few years, but is compared to Davies and Drinkwater!
I agree Phillips would be a great addition but I don’t see why City would sanction it unless there was a buy option involved. KP coming to Everton is as far away from a Pep development team as it gets.. being here would not improve or develop him for a City styled team.. it would only happen if they want permanent rid imo

We do need too many positions.

Right winger
Right back
Proper cm
Cb
Left back

Would love us to get a proper Right winger in and a decent cm who play football

I would say iwobi will be sold today with injury prone Cornet coming in that will be it , the Burnley reunion continues, be no more incoming. Transfer deadline day usually a damp squid at everton. Gray to be sold after the window closes and the money will disappear with the arteta and Gordon money.

A CB is my only hope for today, the rest will have to see us through (and should be enough to) - enough evidence v Fulham and Wolves to suggest with our returning players plus Beto we should be a far stronger prospect.

I also don’t think it’s worth bringing many more in today unless they are nailed on starters (highly unlikely) as SD very rarely makes use of subs in matches so having lots of options may only cause lots of friction when players don’t get minutes.

Bring me a CB and lower mid table glory is ours.

Word is it’s because he’s gay and they’re trying to sell him before it’s confirmed because it’s illegal in Saudi and he’ll be arrested so they’re willing to pay up his contract and let him walk rather than deal with the fallout.
Strange strange country.
I personally can't see that. Everyone knows the Saudis stance on being gay....surly nobody is stupid enough to put yourself in that situation.

A CB is my only hope for today, the rest will have to see us through (and should be enough to) - enough evidence v Fulham and Wolves to suggest with our returning players plus Beto we should be a far stronger prospect.

I also don’t think it’s worth bringing many more in today unless they are nailed on starters (highly unlikely) as SD very rarely makes use of subs in matches so having lots of options may only cause lots of friction when players don’t get minutes.

Bring me a CB and lower mid table glory is ours.
I agree if we're talking about permanent deals, but there are many decent players flying about available on loan. Regilion from Spurs would have been an enormous upgrade on Mykolenko for example.

I would say iwobi will be sold today with injury prone Cornet coming in that will be it , the Burnley reunion continues, be no more incoming. Transfer deadline day usually a damp squid at everton. Gray to be sold after the window closes and the money will disappear with the arteta and Gordon money.
Was the Gordon money not used for garner and onana?

Right

Hoping for iwobi sold
Gray sold
Gomes gone/loan
Gbamin gone/loan
Cannon sold

Walker-peters ( can play both RB and LB)
The German CB I have never seen play ( beacuse he must be a significant improvement on Godfrey and keggers)
Cornet ( only because I am convinced he’s coming anyway)
And a RW or AM …. On loan or buy I don’t care. Garner must be played CM.

If maupay gets a move I will be shocked and happy

Gardner and onana were bought in summer 2022 and Gordan was sold in Jan 2023, unless was all planned in advance,everton dont do planning, all these transfers payments and receipts are spread over a number of yrs so hard to match purchases with sales,