Summer transfer window 2023

Are we not paying the bills?
Well it has been widely reported that here is no cash flow in the business for transfers. IF this true, then it may be close, who knows? All we do know at this stage is that inbound transfer activity which actually requires a financial outlay this summer has been limited (to put it generously) - what he we actually paid this summer, say £5m, if we look at Danjuma and say a £2m deposit on Chermiti?

No one knows really, but I thinks it’s pretty clear there is no money in the business. Once this summer’s window settles, if we were to take out players leaving at the end of their contracts, players having been sold (AG in January and possibly Cannon/Iwobi) and compare the savings to financial incomings, it looks like we are paying for a departing owner and a new stadium (given the perilous state of our league position)

It's felt like the the tactic for a few windows now has been 'spend as little as possible and hope it's enough to survive'. Rather than, spend to compete and build a competitive side.

You get sold it's a new board, different people. Same nobs making the stupid decisions.

Well it has been widely reported that here is no cash flow in the business for transfers. IF this true, then it may be close, who knows? All we do know at this stage is that inbound transfer activity which actually requires a financial outlay this summer has been limited (to put it generously) - what he we actually paid this summer, say £5m, if we look at Danjuma and say a £2m deposit on Chermiti?

No one knows really, but I thinks it’s pretty clear there is no money in the business. Once this summer’s window settles, if we were to take out players leaving at the end of their contracts, players having been sold (AG in January and possibly Cannon/Iwobi) and compare the savings to financial incomings, it looks like we are paying for a departing owner and a new stadium (given the perilous state of our league position)
I think there is every chance they are taking money from transfers out knowing that we have a chance of breaking even for the first time in years. This will look better on the accounts next year and also in regards to ffp.