2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does kind of show his professionalism and attitude to be writing this on his instagram and not keeping it behind closed doors.

Poor from Gray before he leaves. But also seems to have been handled badly more broadly.

We can never tolerate a situation where we have a player that can contribute, albeit modestly, and not be available to play. We just don't have that luxury.

I expect he will go in the coming days, and that money will go into the ever increasing black-hole.

If by some chance he doesn't get a transfer, then lock both him and Dyche in a room until they come to a resolution and he is available for selection.

AWFUL.

No mate, you're not reading what I wrote.
No I did read it. But no one here knows what happened behind close doors. He could be in the wrong, dyche could be in the wrong. Either way it’s meant he feels he can’t be here no more, so if he trying to move on, I have no problem with that. But just because he lacks quality means nothing, the squad is full of quality lacking players.

Sell. No room for a player who will be sulking round the training ground.
Hard to see how he can be reintegrated after this. He won’t be required to play up front now we’ve got Beto and Chermiti as well as Calvert-Lewin. We’ve got McNeil, Harrison, Danjuma, Dobbin and at a stretch Garner who can play wide. Sell him now, save on his wages and get the transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.