777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Senior Government figure has expressed concern over the suitability of 777 to take ownership. Apparently they have an alleged history of fraud, illegal loans and failing to pay bills! Surely blue Bill has done his due diligence, we've already had one cowboy....

I have read that about their history. Makes me very concerned about them being our new owners.

Don’t really know how I feel about these “senior figures in government” getting involved. A government that actively lobbied for the Saudis to get Newcastle has no credibility to judge anything.

It might work out for us if Moshiri has to find a more credible buyer…..but then it might not if he can’t and we slide further towards administration. It’s not a given that more credible buyers would want to do business with Moshiri with his ties to Usmanov.

I’m just not happy with decisions like that on our future being taken by this government. They also need to bear in mind the man they are keeping place if they do try to block a deal, not just those they would block, a man they themselves seem to have under investigation. It’s not cut and dry and I wouldn’t trust them to get it right.

That's credible.

But then its just more of the same thing. We're done. Dead and buried with no hope of things ever getting better. Kenwright and Moshiri are a cancer to this club. One that is killing us. Maybe 777 will be even worse, maybe they'll be great, maybe it'll just be ok. I honestly don't know what the future hold for us with 777 but you know what? That's better then the alternative because I do know what happens with the current regime. I'd sooner rely on a roll of the dice then play it safe and see the club slowly fade away as it inevitably will with the two stooges currently in control with all their nodding dogs.

better the devil you know mate is seems

IMG_0212.jpeg

sorry if been posted what does it mean?

Going into work this morning on NPR in the US the BBC economic news had a feature on Everton being sold to 777 Partners and why were an attractive proposition despite poor financial results, poor on-pitch performances and low morale. The gst of it was that we are so badly run and so under-performing that we have great potential - oh and BMD!
Still it woke me from my early morning snooze/commute!
Always nice having a snooze on your commute, but some sod always wakes you up by honking at you the auld misery guts.