2023/24 Nathan Patterson

He's not been great. Shown glimpses of a decent player but that's it. I'd rather have Coleman in there and I think in an ideal world Coleman shouldn't be starting for us at all.
Can't disagree he's not been at his best ( it happens , he's young & in the Prem ).
But there's a very good player there for the long term so hope people give him a chance rather than slagging him off.

Tbf we've had far worse performances from most of our defenders Myko , Young , Keane even Tarks.
He'd be far better with a true right mid in front of him rather than shoeing in Garner.

Can't disagree he's not been at his best ( it happens , he's young & in the Prem ).
But there's a very good player there for the long term so hope people give him a chance rather than slagging him off.

Tbf we've had far worse performances from most of our defenders Myko , Young , Keane even Tarks.
He'd be far better with a true right mid in front of him rather than shoeing in Garner.
He's had Iwobi and Townsend in front of him before and still been terrible.

The lad is just not PL class. That's what anyone looking critically at the evidence would conclude. It's ok sayong there's a player in there somewhere, but we cant afford passengers who may or may not come through. We need Coleman back at RB to get a more solid shape to our back four.

This Sunday is going to be another horror show with Patterson puffing and blowing trying to get back goals side of a marauding Havertz and Martinelli.

The lad is just not PL class. That's what anyone looking critically at the evidence would conclude. It's ok sayong there's a player in there somewhere, but we cant afford passengers who may or may not come through. We need Coleman back at RB to get a more solid shape to our back four.

This Sunday is going to be another horror show with Patterson puffing and blowing trying to get back goals side of a marauding Havertz and Martinelli.
So weren't you the one that was advocating supporting anyone that wore the shirt for us.

So what makes this lad different , cos you and I know there are far worse than him past and present .
Ashley Young being the prime example yet you don't level your criticism at him.

So weren't you the one that was advocating supporting anyone that wore the shirt for us.

So what makes this lad different , cos you and I know there are far worse than him past and present .
Because Young has been crap doesn't make Patterson good

David behave yourself.

Two years to break through he's had. He's been terrible.

Come back to me on this on Sunday when he's (again) just been ripped apart and contributed heavily to another defeat.