777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I'm absolutely convinced the club was heading for financial ruin under Moshiri - just look at the cost cutting at the end of August !

So I'm more than happy to finally have a full takeover. We needed a complete change of ownership, not the pointless minority investment that was being rumoured for months.

oh tim

be careful what you wish for n all

To save myself misery at a later date, as of today I shall no longer call myself an Everton fan. Such a shame - but I don't want to be associated with these chances in any way. US business practices have no place in a civilisation.

Bolox to professional football.
Because being owned by a Thunderbird puppet operated by an Uzbek oligarch and Putin crony was sunshine and roses wasn't it.

So 777 have bought out Moshi and have taken 94% subject to PL approval. Believe this could take until the end of the year.

Be interesting to see what the actual figure for the shares is.

So being Everton.

Takeover today in the news. sold for £7.77

October - Found guilty of cooking the books and FFP

December - 777 fail proper persons test. Source of money???

Jan - Get Liverpool in the cup and win 7-0

I don't know what to make of this.

Good that Moshiri is gone and we may have some money to spend again?

Bad that these people seem like total vultures?

Good that the stadium funding is secured?

Bad that we know nothing of 777's intentions for the club?

Good that Kenwright stays on as interim Chairman?

Bad that Kenwright stays on as interim Chairman?

Time will tell I suppose.

I stand by what I said yesterday. This is better then being stuck with the two scumbags. Our situation is like being on a plane that's losing height really fast and getting offered a parachute by a widely known spiv. We're dead anyway so we might as well take a chance. At least we stand a chance this way.

As well as increasing revenue by “monetising” us for everything possible, they will be very lean on costs. Not a chance they spend hundred of thousands on a Chairman’s salary that is unwelcome and really only now a name on a system at Companies House.

It’s actually a massive open goal to tap into for them, fans on side with one P45