Patterson
-- Tarkowski -- Branthwaite -- Mykolenko

Garner
------------------- Onana
Doucoure

McNeil
-------------------------- Danjuma
Beto/DCL

Hopefully we get a bit more effort & invention than we saw on Sunday..

Our brave lionhearts will be up for this.
I am more optimistic than many on here: many say a 3-0 loss while I think we lose by only two unanswered goals.

Managing our negative GD vs Luton's, Sheffield's and Burnley's is all important and a mere 2-0 loss to a traditionally superior club like Brentford is a feather in our brave lionhearts' cap. I think Luton, Sheffield and Burnley lose their equivalent Brentford (away) fixture by more than two goals...so kudos to our lionhearts. But let's not go overboard in celebrating a 2-0 loss: on the back of this, anyone considering an open-top-bus 'quasi' victory parade around the streets of L4 need to cool their jets. Yes, we are good...but we are not that good. Yes, we should be proud....but not too proud.

only difference is Brentford wont keep the ball the same as Arsenal.
The tactics can work, but we need to do better on the ball whereas against Arsenal we lost it after 1/2 passes.
We never had the ball to be better on it we stood off no Tempo bloody awful watch couldn't wait to get out the ground...

Really important player for them. Will be a big miss

Yes I watched them on opening weekend v Spurs and he got in endless space behind the Spurs RB and set up one of the goals. He exposed Spurs in a way that no one else has since and really should've had an England call up by now.

He always plays so not sure who Brentford's reserve LWB is.

I actually think this will be a draw, probably similar to the game down there last season which was pretty fortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.