2023/24 Amadou Onana

Much improved yesterday and provided vital support in midfield especially when Gana was gifting possession in the first half. Was he outstanding as some posters relate ? Not for me.

Not sure what standard some of you are holding this boy too but it seems entirely unrealistic.

I also think it's a bit weird coming in here to slate the lad again after a good team performance and win.

It'll be the same people who will moan if he's not sold for profit when he's apparently terrible.
See also the Patterson thread, some weirdos on here

Much improved yesterday and provided vital support in midfield especially when Gana was gifting possession in the first half. Was he outstanding as some posters relate ? Not for me.
For me , he played safe, and didn't do any thing major in terms of creativity, and screened without doing too much sweeping.

Lee Carsley could do the lot.

I think Dyche, must set a minimum requirement for every game, for Onana, his PIP. He needs one?

Take a leaf from Garner, who is consistent in tempo and provides quality passes, and commitment.

I'm being honest, I like Amadou but he must cut out the [Poor language removed] house feigning, and focus on the end product.

I'm hoping he comes to life v Vila, and gets a goal, and works the Villa, midfield to make space for Everton.

Hope eternal.
UTFTs!

He will shine if we replace Gana with Garner as he is too similar to Garna , but much better....

I still understand why Dyche is reluctant to do it. If Onana goes missing, and he's been guilty of that on a number of occasions, then we get completely overrun in midfield. Right now I'd say Onana and Garner sounds better in our heads than it actually will on the field.

It's still something I'd like to see because on the ball Gueye is a complete liability.

I still understand why Dyche is reluctant to do it. If Onana goes missing, and he's been guilty of that on a number of occasions, then we get completely overrun in midfield. Right now I'd say Onana and Garner sounds better in our heads than it actually will on the field.

It's still something I'd like to see because on the ball Gueye is a complete liability.
You always have players on the bench if things look wrong our midfield heeds pace injection...