Special edition new Everton kit

New kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't need to do it, its a 'Ooo look at us being right on and inclusive' corporate nonsense, its not needed.
I think it is definitely needed in a time like today when you have former captains from across the park going to Saudi Arabia to cash cheques and throw stones with the locals.

I think it is a nice statement from our club that we support inclusion and that at least folk at one of the clubs in town isn't turning their back on their community.

wtf is that virtue signalling sh1t.

20230516_133346.jpg

Just something else for the rest of the league to laugh at us about.

It big bad billwill say, watch as all other clubs follow Everton blah blah blah

“In the world of sports, we’re all equal, regardless of our backgrounds, gender, or beliefs. It is not only acceptable but also commendable to embrace our differences and be true to ourselves. Through our equality jersey, we aim to unite coaches, players, and fans from different clubs, spotlighting this essential value and sparking positive change in our sports community and beyond.”

What the Hummel CEO says on the release of the kit above. The corporate virtue signalling is repeated verbatim across the board. It’s so boring and fake. “Be your authentic self as long as you agree”

22 millionaires wearing that whilst taking the knee against systemic inequality, what’s next forcing people to do yoga down dogs before kick off in support of midgets? Why not a full dance routine Louie Spence can sort it?

Politics in sport, the nazis were masters at that, personally I prefer them both separated. Aside from all that, it looks like someone threw up.

“In the world of sports, we’re all equal, regardless of our backgrounds, gender, or beliefs. It is not only acceptable but also commendable to embrace our differences and be true to ourselves. Through our equality jersey, we aim to unite coaches, players, and fans from different clubs, spotlighting this essential value and sparking positive change in our sports community and beyond.”

What the Hummel CEO says on the release of the kit above. The corporate virtue signalling is repeated verbatim across the board. It’s so boring and fake. “Be your authentic self as long as you agree”

22 millionaires wearing that whilst taking the knee against systemic inequality, what’s next forcing people to do yoga down dogs before kick off in support of midgets? Why not a full dance routine Louie Spence can sort it?

Politics in sport, the nazis were masters at that, personally I prefer them both separated. Aside from all that, it looks like someone threw up.

As long as they don't do an on pitch team huddle mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.