Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Play the worst team in the league and just constantly gift them set pieces, what did they think was going to happen?

Think we’ve played well and we should be out of sight with some of the chances. Still think we win this but conceding 2 at home to these lot in the first half isn’t good enough.

If I were Dyche I’d have Beto on and try to run away with it, need about 4-2 or 5-2.

lol you think we will score or 5?

We don’t lack a plan … it’s that the plan was to play 4-5-1 at home against a team that has never won a premiere league game and play our best creative player out on the wing….

We had a plan, it’s just a very bad one that has already seen us lose to Fulham, wolves without scoring
But compare how we play at home to how we play away. You can see a game plan. I don't know what we're trying to do at home

Listen, the game plan has been OK but defensively from the set pieces we have been abysmal. I have Osman as co-commentator on the stream I am watching and he is spot on with saying Everton are defending the six yard box but that frees up the luton players when the corner is an out swinger. We haven't learnt. Myko was at fault for the second and as usual we cannot defend far posts. Hopefully we can get back into it but we have shot ourselves in the foot via bad defence

Status
Not open for further replies.